Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Placement Training Begins

With the results of fifth semester being declared and the sixth semester classes already in progress,my seniors decided to formally start the placement training classes today.Though there were a few training sessions in the previous semester too, that was not officially considered as placement training.

The seniors had asked us to prepare our resumes.I struggled with the resume for a few hours thinking what to include and what not to include.I then took one of my favorite seniors (named 'Sudarshan'-who was very popular in my coll )resume and modified it to include my details...Of course, I had to write my own Professional Objective and marks.I wished I could use his marks and achievements, but that would be cheating.

I was at a loss for to mention my achievements, coz I didn't accomplish any.Sudarshan's resume' only made me feel my resume' was lacklustre.I'll have to buck up b4 its too late!

In the GD session too, I was not very successful, being called 'Dominating' by my seniors.
Honestly, to dominate wasn't my intention.In fact I was the last person in my Group to start speaking...then came the other criticism that my hands shake when I talk...Well that happens every time I talk publicly even when I'm not nervous..some problem that needs to be taken care of..there were many more to follow...only thing is that I let them pass through the other ear!

Criticisms galore, the struggle for survival goes on!Change or loose seems to be the dictum!
As Darwin said"Its the survival of the fittest"!

VJ"AVA"

No comments: