Sunday, February 15, 2009

When I don't understand...

You are as hungry as a bear and before you sits a burger,
But tied are your hands and taped are your lips,
You prepare madly for the IIT-JEE and make it to the IITs,
But the government suspects foul play and orders a re-examination,

How would you feel?.......You would feel the way I feel,
When I don't understand something, when something is not clear,
The agony, the pain, the frustration, the confusion, the anger,
That's what I get when I don't understand something,

The head starts aching, the muscles contracting,
the wrinkles appearing, the smiles disappearing,
The reason for that becomes an object of hate,
and unless I begin to understand, it doesn't abate,

That's how its been all these days, be it studies or movies,
understand when I don't, I feel uncomfortable,
to understand I'll be able, but only if I brood over it,
so just help me understand, or at least let me understand...

No comments: