Saturday, March 7, 2009

PSG Tech - 'To and Fro'!

The cause

Almost half my class had left for that on Thursday night.A few had left for IIT's Mechanica'09.Some of us stayed back..coz we weren't the Aaruva Kolars(Eagerness Defectives)...n we hadn't prepared for any event like the others...we didn't make a water rocket, a glider and our contraption was in a dilapidated condition.I hadn't attended a single Tech Fest (except the online events) outside my college and this was something I was ashamed of.After consulting our seniors, a few of us had finally decided to visit PSG Tech and participate in their International Technical Festival Kriya'09...our target was a workshop - no prep needed..just go there, pay up, sit and listen, get a certificate and come back!

The 'To' part :

We set out at 2:00 a.m.(we brushed and bathed at 1.30 a.m. in the morning...our earliest morning!) from the hostel so that we could reach PSG by 8.00 a.m.As usual I was the last one to get ready and my friends (there were 5 of them - SRaj(SR),Araj(A),BondaKoli(B) and Pakki(P)..SunaPana(SP) being a day scholar came directly to Aarapalayam) had to wait another 15 min. for me. The ASO of the hostel and security inquire the reason for getting out at this odd hour and then let us out.Two policemen on a bike also questioned us (well...I look like a Don!) and advised us to take care of ourselves after they came to know that we were college students.

In the bus, I was sandwiched between P and B...poor P! I thought...I had a habit of falling over the person sitting next to me when asleep and B's snoring was intolerable(It could be heard 10 rooms away in my hostel!)...but it happened the reverse way that day...B was quiet and it was P who kept on falling over me!
For an hour we teased and talked about the topic that most guys in a coll are interested in talking about (You Know That! - The Gals) and we fell asleep...

When we woke up we were in the land of the Cherans...from Singanallur we boarded a bus to Peelamedu ..got down at PSG Tech...some of what happened in PSg in my next post...

The 'Fro' part

The delay in getting our certificates made my friends wait for 3 more hours(from 5 to 8 in the evening they waited so that I and P could get our certificates and return back with them...so I was the reason for their getting late again!)...We reached Singanallur bus station by 8.30...they waited again so that P,B and I could dine (the others had already finished that in PSG)..finally climbed onto that bus to MDU and then we don't remember anything...woke up at 2:30 and found ourselves at Aarapalayam and reached hostel back by 3.15...The End!

No comments: