Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm Back!

Just as Thalai (Ultimate Star Ajit Kumar) says - I'm back!

Back after the longest holiday in my college life(a 40 day holiday was unheard of b4 this vacation..i was used to 1 week or 2 week holidays), from the Central Computing Center of my coll I relaunch my new found hobby of blogging.Though I call it a personal blog I don't want it to be one.The deepest secrets are safe as thoughts in my god gifted biological memory rather than as blogs...which I myself wish to promote.Come on! nobody would luv to publicly disclose his/her inner thoughts.Why would I?
...back to my confused state of mind which confuses others much more than the self inflicted confusion that confuses me.

Back to work 4 Quest - the inter school culturals...back to work 4 Tech Utsav, the inter-collegiate tech fest...back 4 the internals... the externals ...the placements...the BEC Club...the Cultural Club...the untidy rooms of the Menz Hostel...the Mess(didn't quite Miss this one in the hols!)...the Canteen...the Night Canteen(yes I'm a foodie who doesn't look like one!)...and to enjoy the three more semesters that remain of my undergrad college life.

and yes definitely back to 'Owling'...sleeping in the classes in the day(though I don't blame my teachers 4 that(i've got a few extremely good ones whom i can't resist waking up and listening to..they r addictive(i'm serious...there r some like that too!))) and waking up all night!

I'll end this one too with my standard phrase lifted from Darwin-"Its the survival of the fittest!" This one is for a nice movie titled "Evolution" that I watched during my hols...I luved it!

No comments: